50 LED Motion Activated Solar Flood Light
Pacific Accents' 50 LED Solar Flood Light is the ideal solution for remote area lighting. Harnessing the power of the sun, it requires no wires or outlets and can be set up without special tools in any well lit location. Featuring passive infrared (PIR) technology, the flood light is automatically activated by movement. The 600 Lumen flood light has two independent light panels, allowing the user to point the individual lights in more than one direction. Each light includes fine adjustments for the duration of the illumination, the distance at which the light will be activated, and the time of the day they will activate. A durable mounting bracket and hardware are included to attach your flood light in any location with a flat surface. An energy efficient solution for your light safety needs, the Pacific Accents 50 LED Solar Flood Light is perfect for entryways, pathways, sheds, garages, driveways, backyards, patios, barns, and more.
- Require No Special Installation Tools, Outlets or Wiring
- Energy Efficient - Uses Sunlight for Power
- Motion Activated - Auto On/Off
- Fully Adjustable Solar Panel
- Independently Adjustable Dual Light Panels - Move Up & Down, Left & Right
- Adjustable Motion Sensor - Distance Can be Set From 10 to 30 Feet
- Illumination Duration Adjustment - Easily Adjusts from 10 to 60 Seconds
- Adjust Time of Day It Activates - Including Dusk til Dawn
- Includes Mounting Bracket & Hardware
- Weather and Water Resistant
- Detection Range: Up to 30 Feet (User Adjustable)
- Illumination Duration: 10 to 60 Seconds (User Adjustable)
- Sensor Detection Angle: 110 degrees
- Rated Power: 8 Watts
- Color Temperature: 6000K-6500K
- Battery Type: 2 x 18650 4000 mAh Lithium Ion 3.7V
- Brightness: 600 Lumens
- Solar Panel Measurements: 7 1/4" x 7 1/4"
- Product Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 6"
- Charging Time: 8-10 hours of direct sunlight